serinde: (dancing zombies!)
serinde ([personal profile] serinde) wrote2005-05-18 04:43 pm

Oh God my EYES

As Eli puts it, "chunks of wrong covered in wrong sauce and wrapped up in a sheet of wrong. A wrong burrito, if you will:"

work safe, but not sanity safe

[identity profile] blarglefiend.livejournal.com 2005-05-18 11:59 pm (UTC)(link)
They pay people to think these things up? Wow.

[identity profile] syringavulgaris.livejournal.com 2005-05-19 04:26 am (UTC)(link)
And that people pay to make their pets wish for quietus (http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05312003.shtml).

[identity profile] msg1138.livejournal.com 2005-05-19 12:49 am (UTC)(link)
Well, the good news is that, at long last, we have proof that THERE *IS* *NO* *GOD*!

[identity profile] msg1138.livejournal.com 2005-05-19 12:50 am (UTC)(link)
What's worse is that I can't stop looking at it. I think I'm going to make that my desktop image - but only in order to punish myself for not immediately committing suicide upon realizing what it was.

On an unrelated note, the "chunks of wrong etc." was very amusing and clever.

[identity profile] rainbear.livejournal.com 2005-05-19 05:22 am (UTC)(link)
*sob* I'm blind.... *sob*
ext_243: (Default)

[identity profile] xlerb.livejournal.com 2005-05-19 07:31 am (UTC)(link)
...but perhaps appropriate for a certain drama-queen S/M bottom of a cat.



Oh, did I say that out loud?

[identity profile] syringavulgaris.livejournal.com 2005-05-19 03:23 pm (UTC)(link)
Funny, that's kinda what we were thinking too.